Thursday, November 1, 2007

First week!!!

On Monday, is the first day of semester 2, I’m very lazy to wake up at the morning because, I have 3 class on this day. First class of this semester is English II, I study at room S32 with A.Jasper, who give homework for make the blog. After I finished English class I wait my friends, who study at the next form my room for a minute, and go to have a lunch at back of C building. After that I have a Law of Delict class at room C41, in this room is very cold because it’s the big room but have only 10 students in class, and when I finished at this class I have the last class of this day is Philosophy of law class, after that I come back to my home and start to make this blog.

On Tuesday, I have only one class at the university after I finished my class I go to The Mall Bangkapi for meet my father and my sister they wait me to have a lunch after that we come back home and sleep.

On Wednesday, today is very cold. I have Tax law class at the morning, I feel very sleepy and lazy in the class, after Tax law class I go to eat noodles at the back of C building with my friends, and go to English for lawyer class, at the first class is dictation, it’s very hard for me, when I finish this class I go to the next class is the Specific Contracts class, and go home.

On Thursday, I go to university at 11.00 am., go to English class with my friend and after class I met my old friends, we talk together for a shot time because I have a class of Partnership and Company Law, when I finish this class I go to receive my brother and my sister at their schools, we go to The Mall for buy my books and many things.

On Friday, I go to shopping with my sister, and go to receive my brother and my sister at their schools.


On Saturday, I have a criminal law class at the morning, after that i go to shopping with my family, and go home.

No comments: