Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy Day

Yesterday is very busy day for me ,cause today my friend have a birthday party at her home ,but today at the school have a party too! At first, I go to the mall Bangkapi for broth the gift to my friend and I met Ann at here. I very excited , cause I never see her for long time. She said she will go to school with me. We go to shopping and had lunch. After that we go to school by her car. When we arrived at school many friend waiting there. We go to the church first cause in church have a Missa ,when we came in the party. We met many old student, who graduated from this school ,form 14 generations. When the party open we talk and eat too much. We take many photo together. After the school party I will go to Ami home. I met Ant and Ton at the front school and they will go to Ami home same as me. They invited me to go together so that I go to Ami home by Ant car. At the party have a many food and BBQ ,but I’m very full. My friends drank some alcohol but I don’t drank cause my brother didn’t like.We ate the cake. After that my father came and I go back home.

No comments: