Saturday, February 9, 2008

Make up!!

On Monday, I study English2 but today A.Jasper isn’t a teacher for today because last week A.Jasper gave our, to did a summary sheet and present since this day [3 chapters/day] start at chapter 10 to 12 for this day. After English class I have a Law of Tort class and teacher tell we will have a make-up class on next Tuesday, when I Finish Law of Tort class I go to the next room for study Philosophy of Law, after study teacher tell we will have a make-up class on next Friday I’m very bore because I don’t like this subject.

On Tuesday, I have English class, but today I go to class late, in the class my friend’s present summary from chapter 13 to 15. After class I call to my father to receive me. We go to have lunch at Ramkamhang University. After that we back home I sleep for a few time and wake up at 2.30pm. to read and summary Limitation in chapter 16 because I will go to present it, on Thursday. At 4.00pm. I go to receive my sister back and continue to read and summary, it very hard I think that.

On Wednesday, I have Tax Law class at the morning and today have quiz to calculate tax. It not difficult, after that I go to English for lawyer class teacher teach how to answer the Law exam in English and give some homework, when I finish English class I have a specific contract and in the class teacher tell this Friday we will have make-up class on the morning. I think why many teachers have a make-up class, but it Ok for me because I like to study this subject.

On Thursday, I will have presentation on this day, I’m very exciting, but I think I present only little part but Aom, who work with me. He will present summary of the chapter 16, but he doesn’t feel excite. After presentation I feel happy, it not good but not bad for me. After that I go to have lunch with my friends and go to study Partnership and Company Law, and back home.

On Friday, I have a make-up class at 9.00am. to 12.00pm. after class go to school because my teacher want to do the camp for help the school at Surin to create a library and repair something, and I want to go with her because I like to go the camp like this. When I talk with my teacher finish I go back home with my sister and induce her to go to camp with me.

No comments: