Saturday, February 9, 2008

To plan

Next week, I will be preregister via internet,

and I must plan to make my time-table for next semester.

Next semester I will study for 22 credits and

I must try to work hard more than this semester because

I will study for 6 Law subjects, English3 [if I pass.] and

computer for lawyer [I think it can help me to do a blog better than this 555+].

When I make my time-table finish my sister come and tell me

in 19 Feb. is my father birthday how to surprises him,

now I don’t know but I will try to think that,

because me, my brother, and my sister will plan like this every year.

My brother like to discuss me

about his gift for his girlfriend

but this year he does have girl friend [55+]

because my brother and his girlfriend change the school

and today they is a friend,

that make my brother come to tell me and sister

“where do we go in this valentine?”

he tell he doesn’t has a girl go with him,

so that he think he has a 2 girl at home is last refuge.

I and my sister very laugh,

and we plan to go to watch the movie and

have a dinner with our family.

3 comments:

Jasper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasper said...

Remarks:
If links are still in Thai tomorrow points will be deducted.
Please left align your texts. It is more legibly like that.

Jasper said...

Please change your blog title to your name or something more appealing