Saturday, January 19, 2008

Party Party....!!!

This week I go to study same as the other week ,but on 16 January is birthday of my friend. We meet on Friday inThe Mall Bangkapi at 7:00 pm.. At first we decided to go to VISA is pub at Eakkamai , but it so far and many friends can’t go ,so that we changed to went to The NEW STORY is a restaurant at Pattanakan road. It’s first time, that I came at this restaurant. I like an atmosphere at here. At the outside is natural location have many trees ,pool and have a band came to play a music. At the inside is beach location have sand on the floor, sofa made from rubber, and have a DJ to open the music. We sit at the inside to wait the other friends, when the friends came completely ,we to order foods and drink. We eat and talk so much about the life at university ,work , friends ,and many things ,that they can figure out. After that we went home by a taxi at the midnight.
On Saturday, I have a Barbecue party with my family. At the morning I go to the market with my father to buy a beef, pineapple, tomatoes, and sweethell peppers. After that my father pickle a beef and go to send me at the university. At the 11:00 am.I go with my mother because she want to cut her hair at barbershop in Soi. Udomsuk. After that we go to receive my sister at school and send my brother to sent my brother to go to study math at HappyLand, when I come back home I sleep for 1 hour and go to rent DVD. I watch the movie to wait my brother come back, when he come back my father start a fire and we grill the barbecue together.

No comments: